Access .NET DIME Service from COM SOAP Toolkit 3 client

Stephan Brunenr

8/13/2003 1:25:00 PM

Hi

I have created a .NET web service that can be requested to
deliver binary data using DIME attachments.

I also have created the client part using .NET without too
many problems.

But what if I need a COM client to consume the DIME
attachments from the .NET web service?
Are there any good books, samples that explain this
constellation?

Sincerely
Stephan Brunner

1 Answer

Arthur Nesterovsky

> But what if I need a COM client to consume the DIME
> attachments from the .NET web service?
> Are there any good books, samples that explain this
> constellation?

What you mean?
You whant to create your own COM object, but you don't know
DIME structure? In this case take a look at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/d...
tml/service01152002.asp

With best wishes, Arthur Nesterovsky
mailto: arthur@nesterovsky-bros.com